"Inspected Once, Inspected Right."
Gator Home Inspections Inc., realizes that the purchase of a home is probably the largest and most exciting investment you will ever make. It is difficult to remove any emotional attachment you may have for a home due to it's location, style, setting, etc. A home inspection will help you learn as much as you can about the property you are considering buying in an effort to help you make a more informed decision as a buyer.
Our philosophy at Gator Home Inspections, Inc is to inspect each home with the utmost care, to be thorough, and to explain our findings clearly to each client. Harry McBride III is a licensed home inspector, and has performed thousands of home inspections throughout his career.
- Mold Inspections
- Pre-listing inspections
- New construction inspections
- Pre-remodeling inspections
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Comprehensive and professional services
- Inspections cover every part of the home from the roof to the foundation
- Conducted more than 7,500 home inspections all over North-Central Florida
- Over 20 years of experience
- Computer generated reports with digital photographs
- Complimentary follow-up service
- Adheres to Standard of Practice and Code of Ethics for International Association of Home Inspectors
Area served includes Gainesville, Alachua, High Springs, Jonesville, Archer, Newberry, Fort White, Bronson, Lake Butler, Lake City, Live Oak, Morriston, Williston, Chiefland, Wellborn, Bell, Brooker, Branford, Hawthorne, Melrose, Keystone, Heights, Hampton, Starke, and Micanopy.